days gone by.....

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Meatloaf Recipe

I never thought I would use a recipe for meatloaf! But I don't know how many times I've made great meatloaf ... then not so great meatloaf  because I never made it the same way twice! Well .... duh! I finally found a great recipe that I've made several times & guess what? It's ALWAYS great! BTW ... this recipe makes 2 loaves, so you can freeze one for later!

Meat Loaf 400 1 hour

2 lbs ground chuck
2 eggs
2 C soft bread, torn in pieces
3/4 C minced onion
2 Tbls horseradish
1 tsp salt
1/4 C milk
1/4 C ketchup
1 Tsp Dijon mustard

Mix eggs, horseradish, salt, milk, ketchup & Dijon mustard in bowl. Break up ground chuck in a big bowl. Add egg mixture, onion & bread crumbs. Mix well. Shape into 2 loaves. Top with ketchup. Sometimes I sprinkle some brown sugar on if I'm feeling adventurous!

Bake and let rest for about 10 min. 
#ItMustBeTired

Enjoy!

No comments: