days gone by.....

Monday, November 1, 2010

You Can Call Me Jack!


I'm a Jack of all trades and a Master of none! I dabble in a whirlwind mixture of everything from gardening, sewing, crafting, cooking, baking, photography,....ok, I think you get it. I've gone to school, classes and workshops for massage therapy, Reiki, Reflexology, bartending, cooking with chocolate (mmmm), growing and using herbs, ....(a career student?) I love learning and trying new things.

I don't care if I've never really "mastered" anything. I don't have one thing I'm perfect at. But when I hold up a quilt (with a couple of crooked squares) that I made with love for my Granddaughter, take that first bite out of a slice of homemade bread (that might be a little too brown on the bottom), or put my (slightly skewed) knitted hat on...all that matters is I'm thinking, "I can't believe I made this!"

No comments: