days gone by.....

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Story of Faith











We planted 24 tomato plants and they were struck with the blight (a disaster!). We grow our tomatoes not only for canning, but to take to Second Harvest Food Bank and to give to friends and family. We went on an all day search for new plants and everyone was SOLD OUT! I cried! and then I prayed! I had faith something would happen, but couldn't imagine what. So.... the next day I was telling a friend at work (she grows her own tomatoes and peppers from seeds saved from the previous year *how cool is that*). She said she would bring me in a "few" plants. I would have been happy with 3. She brought in 13!!... I cried! They are healthy and growing like crazy!! Thanks Karol .... you were the answer to my prayers!!

So the moral of this story is .... Pray and have faith things will work out ... don't stress about it ... let God handle it!

No comments: